ZhenHong New Forging Plant Established and Started-up
In the end of 2017, ZhenHong Balls invested USD2M established the new forging plant, which is wholly owned by ZhenHong, no doubt, it will be an incomparable advantage for ZhenHong Balls to develop and expand the overseas market.
The new forging plant covers an area of about 6,000 square meters, equipped there complete forging lines, estimated yearly forging capacity will be about 12,000 tons. It has two parts, one part is for forging, the other part is for large sizes valve balls manufacturing, step by step, we’ll transfer our CNC manufacturing machines for above 12” to our new forging plant, both sides can be focus on the work and doing it better.
Our new forging plant is still under placement and improvement, but we welcome your visiting at anytime?
- ZhenHong New Forging Plant Established and Started-up
- Meeting us at Valve World Expo 2018, Nov.27~29 in Dusseldorf, Germany
- ZhenHong Signed USD3M Contract with US Leading Ball Valve Manufacturer
- ZhenHong Achieved Sales Turnover USD13M in 2017, 45% Increased than 2016
- ZhenHong Will Attend ACHEMA Expo 2018 in June.11~15